Health Forms

For health office records:

Student accident or incident:

To allow the school to contact a student's medical provider:

Parental permission or doctor order for administering prescription medication at school:

Parental permission to administer non-prescription medication at school:

For parents who wish to claim an exemption from the required Vermont School Immunization Regulations:

For students to participate in sports, this form must be on file and completed every two years:

Parental permission for students participating in interscholastic athletics:

Employee Incident Report